Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Consider This Program - Main


Jan 13, 2022

10% of us die….the other 90% fade away. It is likely your estate planning documents have the same challenges that mine did. What should you consider, and what are we doing about it at the Financial Enhancement Group? Find out on Consider This Program.

Call 800-928-4001 or email us at TalktoFEG@yourlifeafterwork.com to schedule your complimentary Next Steps meeting today.

Incapacitation is part of our reality, and you can plan for it. Incapacitation is part of our reality, and you can plan for it. - The Financial Enhancement Group (yourlifeafterwork.com)

 

Connect with Financial Enhancement Group:

Visit our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/FinancialEnhancementGroup

Join our Facebook Group at www.yourlifeafterwork.com/FinancialTidbits

Visit our website at www.yourlifeafterwork.com

 

We would love to answer your questions on air!

Give us a call at 800-928-4001 or send them to TalkToFEG@yourlifeafterwork.com